Stacy Lundin-Anastassiou died of Breast Cancer February 3, 2012 xoxo "Stacy Angel" xoxo

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Welcome To The Saturday Bloghop

I usually link the Saturday Blog Hop to my animal rescue website but since I post mostly photos of my dogs and of animals that I find in my back yard on this site, I thought it would be ok to link the Saturday Blog Hop to my photography blog just this one time. My friend's Pomeranian puppy is very sick and needs a kidney transplant... I'm hoping that a blog hopper will have some experience with a pet that's had a transplant. If you'd like to know more about Griffin or have any info to share please read my Friday post before you "hop away" to visit one of the pet blogs listed below...(if you don't see my Friday post about Griffin on this page, just click on "Home" and you'll find it there...Thanks









No comments:

Post a Comment