Stacy Lundin-Anastassiou died of Breast Cancer February 3, 2012 xoxo "Stacy Angel" xoxo

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Inspired To Try HDR

I'm inspired to try HDR after noticing the beautiful HDR images on some of the Blogs that I follow. What I'd like  to create is a delicate, painting look. This is a sunshine mimosa which is a groundcover growing in my backyard. It's a pretty plant that opens up in the daytime & closes at night. The butterflies love it & it's a Florida native. This picture is an HDR version of the original image but it doesn't look anything like what I was trying for...I'm going to work on it this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Levonne I love your laundromat picture...that's what I'm trying to copy... Hope I'm right that you used HDR for that beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete