Thanks Levonne, It's been really hot every day (about 90) so it stil seems like summer-time but when I stopped to check out this Wildlife Refuge I was happy to see that a lot of the leaves on the smaller trees had turned color and it reminded me of a fall day in New England...
Helene, Thanks for stopping by A Camp Host Housewife's Meanderings and leaving a comment. Again, I love this composition! When you gonna take some more pictures?
Hi Levonne, as usual, thanks for visiting my blog!!! Somehow I injured my eye the morning that I took this picture & since then I've been visiting the eye Dr. & waiting for it to heal. It's been fine since last week-end & I'm finally catching up on everything... updating my pet rescue blog, & most important taking pictures!
Hi Suzanne, thanks for visiting my blog...I found your self-defense website when I started following your dog blog...I'm interested in taking the workshop someday so I'm following to keep track of when you schedule them...I like how you designed a class for Realtors & that gave me the idea that it would be great to have a class for outdoor photographers...Love your greyhounds!!! Helene
The Hounds of Hell by J W Coleman
-
A dark, stormy night; a deserted graveyard; an evil ghost and strange
goings-on in the church itself – what have Jamie, Roger, Sarah and Lucky,
the B...
2025 FNPS Annual Meeting
-
*Saturday, July 26th 10am-12pm* The Florida Native Plant Society holds a
members meeting once a year. All FNPS members are invited to participate.
We p...
The End!
-
Here we are...! It's been nearly 10 years, though it seems like just
yesterday, when I started posting a photo a day of Paris on this blog after
I was gi...
Alaska: Breaching Humbpack Whales
-
Before my most recent trip to Alaska, I had been out on two previous
all-day whale watching tours. Both times we saw a few whales. But we
never sa...
The Case of the Vanishing Inner Ear
-
Mia
Every day - well, at least twice a week - I tell myself I must update
'Postcards' but there's so much to tell that it becomes overwhelming...and
so I ...
Now that is one beautiful composition. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Levonne, It's been really hot every day (about 90) so it stil seems like summer-time but when I stopped to check out this Wildlife Refuge I was happy to see that a lot of the leaves on the smaller trees had turned color and it reminded me of a fall day in New England...
ReplyDeleteHi Helene, Thanks so much for following my women's self-defense blog. It's a little different than the others and not many of the usual crowd stop by.
ReplyDeleteHelene, Thanks for stopping by A Camp Host Housewife's Meanderings and leaving a comment. Again, I love this composition! When you gonna take some more pictures?
ReplyDeleteHi Levonne, as usual, thanks for visiting my blog!!! Somehow I injured my eye the morning that I took this picture & since then I've been visiting the eye Dr. & waiting for it to heal. It's been fine since last week-end & I'm finally catching up on everything... updating my pet rescue blog, & most important taking pictures!
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne, thanks for visiting my blog...I found your self-defense website when I started following your dog blog...I'm interested in taking the workshop someday so I'm following to keep track of when you schedule them...I like how you designed a class for Realtors & that gave me the idea that it would be great to have a class for outdoor photographers...Love your greyhounds!!! Helene
ReplyDelete